The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 1:24 p.m., a female reported a fight at the bus station on South First Street. One female was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• At 11:29 p.m., a male reported a dispute on South Jackson Street. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument only and one of the parties was leaving for the night.
• At 6:37 p.m., a female reported harassment on East Hancock Street. An officer was told that the female’s daughter was being harassed by juvenile females. The officer spoke with the other juveniles and advised them to stop the harassment.
• At 9:28 p.m., a female reported vandalism at a residence on South Third Street. An officer advised that the back window of a truck had been broken out.
• At 1:56 a.m., an officer reported an open door at the high school on South Eight Street. An officer checked the building and secured the door.
• At 6:07 a.m., a male reported a theft on South Sixth Street. An officer advised that a vehicle had been broken into. An investigation is under way.
• At 8:49 a.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle at a fuel station on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer was told that a vehicle had been parked in the closed station parking lot for awhile. The officer advised that all was OK. The vehicle had a flat tire and the driver was changing it.
• At 10:16 a.m., a probation officer requested a transport from the probation office on East Main Street. An officer transported one subject to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 11:58 a.m., a male reported a theft on East Turner Street. An officer advised that a vehicle was broken into. CDs, games and a gaming system were taken.
• At 8:25 p.m., an alarm was reported at a bank on East Martinez Street. An officer advised that all was OK and the building was secure.
• At 10:59 p.m., a male reported suspicious activity at a motel on East Route 66. An officer was told that four male juveniles were trying to open car doors. An officer made contact with the subjects and advised them to leave the area.
• At 1:28 p.m., a male reported a theft at a residence on West High Street. An officer advised that the house had been entered through the back door. An investigation is under way.