The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 5:47 p.m., a probation officer requested assistance at the probation office on East Main Street. An officer transported one subject to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 1:44 a.m., an alarm was reported at a retail store on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised all was OK.
• At 2:31 a.m., a male reported suspicious subjects at a fuel station on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer was told that three male subjects were looking in the windows of the closed station. The officer advised the subjects were not in the area but a window had been broken.
• At 2:05 p.m., a male reported a domestic dispute on West High Street. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument and that one of the parties had left for the night.
• At 8:38 p.m., a female reported a theft at a fuel station on South First Street. An officer was told that a male subject walked in and grabbed a 30-pack of beer and left without paying.
• At 11:55 p.m., a female reported a domestic disturbance on South Fourth Street. An officer advised it was a verbal argument and the parties were separated for the night.
• At 3:08 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at her residence on East Laughlin Street. An officer was told that the male subject had been asked to leave but would not go. The officer advised the subject was told to leave and not return.
• At 7:59 p.m., an officer served a warrant at a residence on East DeHoney Street. One female subject was arrested for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant.
• At 8:45 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute on South Fifth Street. An officer was told that a male and female subject were fighting in the street. The officer advised that it was a verbal argument only and all was OK.
• At 4:49 a.m., a female reported vandalism on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that a mirror on a vehicle had been broken.