The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
l At 11:01 a.m., an officer arrested a subject on West 540 Loop. A male subject was taken to the Quay County Detention Center for an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant.
l At 4:05 p.m., a female reported a dispute over property. The officer advised that the female had property that belonged to a male subject, and the male had property that belonged to her and neither one of them wanted to return the items. Officer advised each party to bring their property to the police department, so it could be returned to rightful owner.
l At 7:46 p.m., a female reported vandalism on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that the glass door of a building had been broken.
l At 9:26 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute on South Ninth Street. An officer advised that all was OK the problem had been resolved and the parties were separated for the night.
l At 11:50 p.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle on North Second Street. The female told an officer that the vehicle had been parked in the alley for some time. The officer made contact with the driver of the vehicle and advised that the subject was picking up a friend.
l At 7:29 p.m., a female reported a suspicious subject in front of a bank on South Second Street. The officer spoke with the subject and advised they were waiting for a ride home.
l At 9:25 p.m., a search warrant was served at a house on South Fifth Street. A male three subject were taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 9:57 p.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at a restaurant on South First Street. An officer made contact with the subject and advised the person to leave.
• At 2:10 a.m., a female reported a fight on North College Street. An officer made contact with one male subject walking in the street. The officer was told by dispatch that the male subject had an outstanding warrant. The male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 1:36 p.m., an anonymous caller reported an open door at a church on South Monroe Street. An officer advised that all was OK members of the church were inside and were about to leave.
• At 2:46 p.m., an officer conducted a routine traffic stop on West 540 Loop. One male subject was arrested for an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant.
• At 8:37 a.m., a female reported a burglary at the softball field on West Route 66. An officer advised that the concession stand was broken into during the night. Candy and soda were taken, the report said.
• At 9:20 a.m., male reported a theft at a retail store on West Route 66. An officer advised that someone had cut a coaxial cable and a satellite radio valued at $25 was taken. An investigation is under way.
• At 9:22 a.m., a medical alert firm requested a check on a client. Units advised when they were attempting to make entry in the person’s residence, the subject arrived home and was OK.