The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
• At 3:12 p.m., a female reported a burglary at a residence on East Laughlin. An officer advised that the front window of the residence was broken out and someone had left beer bottles. An investigation is under way.
• At 11:24 p.m., an alarm was reported at a retail store on East Route 66. An officer advised the building was secure and the manager reset the alarm.
• At 8:48 a.m., a male reported runaway juveniles from a residence on East Aber Street. An officer was told that two juvenile females had ran away. An officer advised the females were located and turned over to state’s Children, Youth & Families Department and that one male subject was cited for obstructing an officer.
• At 9:08 p.m., a female reported a snake in her residence on North Second Street. An officer advised the snake was removed from her home.
• At 9:55 p.m., an officer assisted a probation officer at a residence on South First Street. The officer advised that a probationer had been found in possession of methamphetamines. A search warrant was issued and more drugs were found. One male subject was arrested for possession of methamphetamines and one female subject was arrested for possession of methamphetamines and drug paraphernalia.
• At 10:05 p.m., an officer made a traffic stop on South First Street: A male subject was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and a female subject was arrested for a probation violation.
• At 10:32 p.m., a female reported suspicious subject on South Seventh Street. An officer was told that a male subject was crawling down the street towards Eighth Street. An officer located the male subject and took him to the Quay County Detention Center.