The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
l At 8:51 a.m., a male reported a theft at a residence on South First Street. An officer advised that an air conditioner was removed from a window. An investigation is under way.
l At 10:17 a.m., a male reported a shoplifter at a retail store on West Route 66. An officer advised that a female juvenile was cited for shoplifting and released to her parents.
• At 3: p.m., a male reported vandalism at on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a window had been broken out of a vehicle.
• At 6:58 p.m., a male reported a dispute at the airport on Quay Road 1. An officer advised that all was OK that the problem had been resolved.
• At 1:30 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a motel on East Route 66. An officer was told that a female subject would not leave the room when asked. The officer advised that the female subject had left prior to their arrival.
• At 4:36 a.m., a male reported a burglary on West Center Street. An officer was told that several boxes from a retail business on Center Street had been found.
• At 8:55 a.m., a male reported a burglary on South Ninth Street. An officer was told that two juveniles had entered the house while the owners were gone. The officer advised that the two juveniles were located and arrested for burglary and released them to their parents.
• At 8:48 p.m., a male reported a fight at a lounge on West Route 66. An officer advised the parties involved had left the area prior to their arrival.
8 At 10:13 p.m., a female reported a possible prowler at her residence on South Jackson Street. An officer patrolled the area and advised that all was OK.