The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
• At 3:02 p.m., a female reported an intoxicated male subject on South Seventh Street. A male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center for detox.
• At 5:40 p.m., an officer served a warrant on South Fourth Street. One male juvenile was arrested and taken to the Curry County Juvenile Detention Center for failure to comply with probation.
• At 6:51 p.m., a male reported a disturbance on South Second Street. An officer cited a male subject for public nuisance.
• At 7:50 p.m., an officer cited a juvenile for minor in possession on South Seventh Street. The female juvenile was taken to her residence and released to her parents.
• At 9:26 p.m., a male reported a suspicious subject walking around a residence on South First Street. The officer checked the residence and advised that the subject had left prior to their arrival and that nothing was missing or damaged at the residence.
• At 11:26 p.m., an anonymous caller reported suspicious activity on West Hancock Street. An officer cited one female and two juveniles for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• At 2:58 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on West Center Street. An officer advised that the building was checked and all was OK.
• At 11:31 p.m., a female reported a prowler outside of her residence on South Third Street. An officer checked around the residence and advised that all was OK.
• At 11:43 a.m., an alarm was reported at a residence on South Tiffany. An officer checked the residence and advised that all was OK.
• At 10:21 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at an apartment on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that they observed a male subject running from that location. The officers were told that the male subject was involved in the dispute. The male subject was located and arrested for assault on a house hold member.
• At 10 a.m., a male went into the police department and reported vandalism. An officer advised that the back of a vehicle had been keyed.
• At 10:35 a.m., a female requested an officer at the probation office on East Main Street. One male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.