By QCS Staff
The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
• At 3:28 a.m., a male reported a domestic dispute on South Monroe. The officer advised that it was a custody dispute between parents and the problem had been resolved.
• At 10:15 a.m., an officer requested a warrant check on a female walking on North Third Street. The officer was told by dispatch that the female had two outstanding warrants. The female was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center for failure to appear.
• At 10:18 a.m., an officer served a warrant on South Adams Street. One female was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center for the charge of assault and battery.
• At 3:14 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on East McGee Street. Two male subjects were arrested for outstanding Magistrate Court warrants. One was charged with failure to comply with probation and the other was charged with assault with intent to commit a violent felony.
• At 7:04 p.m., an officer served a warrant on South Third Street. One male subject was taken to the Quay County Detention Center for revocation of conditions of release.
• At 3:02 a.m., an anonymous caller reported loud music at an apartment on South Seventh Street. An officer talked with a resident and advised him to turn the music down.
• At 3:30 p.m., a male reported harassment on East Main Street. The male subject told officers that two subjects on motorcycles were driving by and harassing him. The officer patrolled the area and advised all was OK.
• At 9:10 p.m., a male reported problems with a juvenile on East Laughlin Street. An officer advised that juvenile was going to stay with a grandparent for the night.
• At 2:25 a.m., a female reported a possible prowler on South Third Street. The female told an officer that the neighbor’s security light kept going on and off. The officer checked around the residence and advised that all was OK. It appeared the sensor on the light was shorting out, the report said.
• At 11:45 a.m., an officer was requested at the probation office on East Main Street. One male subject was transported to the Quay County Detention Center for violation of probation.
• At 2:52 p.m., a male subject reported vandalism on South Rock Island Street. An officer advised that a vehicle had been scratched from the rear bumper to the driver’s side door.
• At 5 p.m., state police dispatch reported a domestic dispute at the lake park on 540 Loop. One male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.