The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 12:40 p.m., an anonymous caller on E. Aber Street reported a female subject attempting to run over a male subject with her vehicle.
• At 3;02 p.m., an anonymous caller reported an intoxicated subject laying down on the ground on E. Route 66.
• At 4:18 p.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at a residence on south Fourth Street.
• At 822 p.m., a female reported juveniles running out into traffic on W. Route 66 Boulevard.
• At 12:36 p.m., New Mexico State Police reported some suspicious subjects at a business on south First Street.
• At 6:35 p.m., a female reported some juveniles running down N. Seventh Street shooting at people.
• At 11:20 p.m., a female reported a vehicle submerged on S. Third Street.
• At 12:31 a.m., an anonymous caller reported a fight at a business on W. Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 2:35 a.m., a male reported a gas skip of $25.04 at a business on S. First Street.
• At 2:46 a.m., a male reported the road washed out on S. Ninth Street.
• At 6:37 a.m., a male reported that an arcade at a business on Mountain Road had been vandalized during the night.
• At 10:51 a.m., an employee at a business on E. Tucumcari Boulevard reported a domestic dispute.
• At 5:09 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a sink hole on S. First Street. The State Highway Department was called.
• At 5:36 p.m., a female on S. Second Street reported disoriented female walking down the street.