The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 2:53 a.m., a male reported that he was being harassed at a business on east Route 66 Boulevard.
• At 3:51 p.m., a male came in to the Tucumcari Police Department to report that he had been shot at.
• At 4:16 p.m., a male reported a burglary that had already occurred on south First Street.
• At 8:49 p.m. a female reported a fight at an apartment complex on west Sunset Road.
• At 10:14 p.m., a female reported that a family member had been attacked at a residence on south Adams.
• At 8:07 a.m., an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic dispute on east Hines Avenue.
• At 11:42 a.m., a female reported an irate parent at a school on south Ninth Street.
• At 2:04 p.m., a female reported a restraining order violation at a residence on east Turner Avenue.
• At 6:08 p.m., a male came in to the Tucumcari Police Department to report possible credit card fraud.
• At 6:34 p.m., a female reported that someone was harassing her at an apartment complex on Sunset Road.
• At 7:21 p.m., an employee at a business on west Tucumcari Boulevard reported a shoplifter who ran from the store.
• At 2:00 a.m., a female reported a possible prowler outside of the residence on south Fourth Street.
• At 7:41 a.m., an anonymous caller reported graffiti on some playground equipment at a school on south Ninth Street.
• At 7:43 a.m., a female on south Apple Street reported that the windows in her vehicle had been broken out
• At 9:31