The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 7:06 a.m., a male caller reported vandalism at a residence on south Sixth Street. An officer advised that the house had been egged.
• At 8:49 p.m., a male caller reported a domestic dispute at a residence on south Fourth Street. The male told officers that a female subject was harassing him and going through his belongings.
• At 9:14 p.m., a male caller reported a suspicious vehicle on south Dawson Street. The male told officers that a male subject was crouched down behind the wheel of a vehicle.
• At 10:03 p.m., a female caller reported an attempted burglary at a residence on Bass Alley. The female told the officer that someone had tried to kick in her back door.
• At 7:16 a.m., a male caller reported a burglary at a residence on south Fourteenth Street.
• At 2:07 p.m., a female turned herself in for outstanding warrants at the police station on east Center Street.
• At 6:12 p.m., an anonymous caller reported an erratic driver on west Sunset Avenue.
• At 8:46 p.m., an officer served an outstanding warrant on East Hancock Street.
• At 8:46 p.m., a male caller reported suspicious activity in the alley on south Sixth Street. The male told officers that his dog was barking and there may be someone in the alley.