The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 7:30 a.m., a male caller reported breaking and entering at a building on South Seventh Street.
• At 10:44 a.m., a female caller reported vandalism of a vehicle on West Barnes Street.
• At 3:09 p.m., a male caller reported a fight at the elementary school on South Ninth Street.
• At 3:15 p.m., an alarm was reported at a building on East Laughlin Street.
• At 5:33 p.m., a male caller reported found property on Quay Road 64. The male subject told the officer that a newspaper vending machine had been found with the lock off of the box.
• At 5:47 p.m., an officer reported an open door at a residence on South Hancock Street. The officer advised that the residence was not occupied two windows in the home had been broken.
• At 9:07 p.m., an alarm was reported at a retail store on North Rock Island Street.