Following is a sampling of calls recently received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 12:49 a.m., an anonymous caller reported juveniles drinking at an apartment on Sunset Avenue.
• At 12:54 a.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle on South Rankin Street.
• At 1:56 a.m., a female reported a burglary at a residence on South First Street.
• At 3:17 a.m., an anonymous caller reported shots fired at an apartment on Sunset Avenue.
• At 9:31 a.m., an officer reported a burglary on Pike Street.
• At 11:28 a.m., a female reported a suspicious subject walking toward the canal on South Adams Street.
• At 1:23 p.m., a female reported a burglary of a vehicle on East Laughlin Street.
• At 7:01 p.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at a hotel on East Route 66. An officer advised the subject was removed.
• At 9:54 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a fight on South Rock Island Street. An officer advised it was children playing.