An Albuquerque firm will provide information on elections, probate and other issues to the Quay County clerk’s office.
Quay County commissioners on Monday agreed to pay $5,000 for a year of services to NM Clerks LLC.
• Approved $1,500 for the Tucumcari Public Library to purchase new computer chairs.
• Approved a joint powers agreement with Lea County for housing of inmates at $125 for juveniles and $100 for adults daily.
• Approved revision of detention center procedures to change the no-clothes search to a clothed search for juveniles.
• Approved increases to fire districts for manpower and equipment cost for fighting fires out of district. Amounts received were:
Rural 1 $642
Rural 2 $2,377.75
• Discussed the closure of Quay Road 40 off of N.M. 209 near Ragland.