The following is a sampling of calls recently received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 8:30 a.m., a man walked into the PD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report vandalism. An officer was told that three windows had been broken at a residence on the 400 block of South Second Street.
• At 11:52 a.m., a man reported vandalism at the golf course on the 4400 block of West Route 66.
At 2:28 p.m., an officer arrested a man for an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant at a residence on the 600 block of East Turner Street.
• At 2:55 p.m., a man reported a burglary at a residence on the 1100 block of South Jackson Street.
• At 4:18 a.m., a woman reported gunshots on the 900 block of East High Street. Officers advised they checked the area and located a vehicle that had been crashed into a tree in the alley. The vehicle was later reported stolen.
• At 2:21 p.m., a man reported a domestic dispute at a residence on the 300 block of East Laughlin. One man was arrested and taken to QCDC.
• At 7:59 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a suspicious man at an office on the 400 block of West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised they made contact with the man and all was OK.
• At 2:30 a.m., a man reported a stolen vehcile at a residence on the 1000 block of Monroe. An officer advised that the man reporting the car stolen had an outstanding Municipal Warrant and was taken to QCDC.
• At 10:59 a.m., an anonymous caller reported loud music at a residence on the 700 block of West Sunset Avenue. One man was arrested and taken to QCDC for an outstanding warrant.