The following is a sampling of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucucamri Police Department
• At 12:31 a.m., a man reported suspicious activity at a residence on the 1300 block of W. Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 3:35 a.m., an anonymous caller reported a suspicious man on the 1000 block of South Second Street.
• At 5:25 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on the 1100 block of Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 3:15a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on the 1600 block of Rock Island
• At 10:25 a.m., a man reported he was receiving harassing calls at his home. He advised will get restraining order and will call again if calls harassing calls continue.
• At 2:35 a.m., a woman reported vandalism on her fathers vehicle on the 800 block of Hancock Street.
• At 2:55 a.m., an anonymous caller reported a possible fight on outside of apartments on the 700 block of Hancock Street.
• At 2:10 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on the 1100 block of Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 11:15 a.m., an unknown female requested an officer to a domestic on the 600 block of Turner, male subject was arrested for assault on household member.