The following is a sampling of calls received b the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department
• At 1:35 a.m., an anonymous caller reported possible shots fired on the 200 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 1:10 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a man and woman shoplifting in a retail store on the 3900 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 3:30 p.m., an anonymous caller reported drug activity on the block of 1300 South First Street.
• At 4:00 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a suspicious man walking around the park, on the 1500 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard. The caller told officers the man is possibly looking in businesses
• At 9:45 p.m., a traffic stop was made on the corner of East High and South Third Street. Man was arrested for DWI and taken to Quay County Detention Center.
• At 12:25 a.m., a man called requesting a welfare check on a woman on the 400 block of South Third Street.
• At 5:10 a.m., an alarm was reported on a building located on the 2100 block of South Adams.
• At 2:30 p.m., a woman called reporting her purse was stolen from a residence on the 200 block of East Center. She was advised to go to Tucumcari Police Department on the 200 block of East Center and file a report.
• At 7:10 p.m., a man walked in to the TPD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report a violation on a restraining order.
• At 2:30 a.m., man reported a prowler outside his residence on the 2200 block of South Fourth Street.
• At 6:03 a.m. a man to report a prowler was trying to enter residence on the 2200 block of Fourth Street. Police found no one in the area.
• At 9 p.m., a woman reported her foster child had run away from residence on the 1100 block of First Street. An officer advised that the child was located.