The following is a sampling of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 7:20 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on the 1100 block of Seventh Street.
• At 2:15 p.m., a man called requesting an officer in reference to a warrant and wanting to turn himself in. The man was transferred to Quay County Detention Center.
• At 4 p.m., a woman reported that two small bags of marijuana were found on the ground. Officer advised that substance was not marijuana, substance is hay.
• At 6:30 p.m., a woman called reporting a trespasser at a local store. Trespasser was taken to QCDC.
• At 12:45 a.m., an anonymous caller requested an officer in reference to a Greyhound bus driver having problems with one of the passengers. Advised subject left the bus.
• At 11:15 a.m., an alarm was reported at the building on the 500 block of Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 2:30 p.m., a woman reported that a home on the 1700 block of Seventh Street, has an open door and open storm doors. No one lives there, house is a rental property. Recently some work has been done on the property.
• At 11:35 p.m., a man reported a suspicious vehicle parked on the east side of building on the 3400 block of Tucumcari Boulevard for a few hours. Advised vehicle left prior to police arrival.
• At 11 a.m., a woman reported a black and brown German Shepherd knocked down her sister but did not bite her. Officer reported dog found and secured in the back yard of residence on the 2500 block of Third Street. Advised dog is a puppy not a big dog, it was being playful and no one was hurt.
• At 4:20 a.m., a man reported subjects in alley and going in his yard, also believes one might have tried to enter residence. He was not able to get description of subject it was too dark.
• At 3:55 p.m., a woman called in reference to a dog that has been hit by a car, the dog was still alive and was in her mother’s front yard.
• At 8:40 p.m., a woman reported someone breaking and entering her home, a window was also broken