The following is a sampling of calls recently received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 5:43 a.m., a woman reported a vehicle burglary at 1900 block of South Mountain Road.
• At 6:57 a.m., a woman reported a theft at 800 block of West Hancock Street.
• At 7:35 a.m., a woman reported a drunk driver at 1100 block of South Seventh Street.
• At 2:38 p.m., an anonymous caller reported drug activity at 3900 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 12:17 a.m., a woman reported a prowler at a residence on 600 block of East Rankin Street.
• At 8:05 a.m., a man reported vandalism at 800 block of West Hancock Street.
• At 2:30 p.m., a woman reported a domestic dispute at 1300 block of South First Street.
• At 3:47 p.m., a woman reported domestic violence at 1500 block of South Third Street.
• At 6:33 p.m., a man reported hearing shots fired at 1100 block of East Route 66.
• At 9:06 a.m., a man was arrested at 200 block of West High Street and taken to Quay County Detention Center.
• At 9:18 a.m., a woman reported someone breaking and entering on West Tucumcari Boulevard.