• Tucumcari/Quay Regional Emergency Communication Board at 10 a.m., City Hall.
• 39th Annual Spring C.R.A.F.T. Fair at 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Quay County Fair Barn.
• Great American Cleanup at 8 a.m., Flying J Truck Stop.
• 39th Annual Spring C.R.A.F.T. Fair 10 a.m., – 4 p.m., Quay County Fair Barn
• Red Hat Society meeting noon at Del’s Restaurant.
• RAD Water Co-op meeting 6 p.m., at Norton Fire Station.
• Altrusa Club of Tucumcari: First and third Wednesday of each month, noon, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-1377.
• American Legion Auxiliary: Bingo, 2:30 p.m. Sundays, Bingo Hall, 100 S. Eight St, Logan. Call 487-3910.
• Tucumcari Kiwanis Club: Noon each Wednesday, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-3715.
• Tucumcari Rotary Club: Noon each Thursday at Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 505-980-7925 or 575-403-7735.
• VFW Post No. 2528: Bingo, 7 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, 105 E. Main St., Tucumcari. Call 461-3061.
• Alcoholics Anonymous unity group: 7 p.m., Mondays, 1424 S. Sixth St.
• Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous: 6 p.m., Mondays, Divine Connection Church, 312 E. Tucumcari Blvd. Faith based.
• Tucumcari Public Library adult computer classes at 6 p.m. on Mondays. 461-0295.
To list items in the calendar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 461-1952. The deadline is 10 a.m. the day before the paper comes out. Items must include event, time, date, location, and contact number.