The following is a sampling of calls recently received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 8:22 a.m., a woman reported a suspicious man with binoculars on the 1000 block of South Monroe Street. An officer advised all was OK, the man was waiting to pick up a coworker.
• At 11:54 a.m., a woman went into the PD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report harassment.
• At 1:24 p.m., a woman reported harassment at a residence on the 300 block of South Seventh Street.
• At 6:15 p.m., a woman reported a possible burglary at a residence on the 1400 block of South Third Street. An officer advised that all was OK, they were there doing work for the owner.
• At 8:31 p.m., a woman reported shots fired on the 100 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 8:48 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on the corner of East Route 66 and South Fifth Street. One woman was arrested for outstanding warrants and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.