The following are outstanding bench warrants for failure to pay fines issued by the Quay County Magistrate Court:
• Michael Armijo, 20, possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Amount due $373.
• Christopher Bell, 26, criminal trespass; knowingly entering, possession of marijuana one ounce or less. Amount due $351.
• Fred Cordova, 62, driving while licence suspended or revoked, improper turning at intersection, authority designate though highways, stop and yield intersection, vehicle insured/owner must have evidence of financial responsibility. Amount due $760.
• Pete Risper, 35, concealing identity. Amount due $153.
• Maria Trujillo, 28, speeding. Amount due $181.