• Richard Randals, 56, New Mexico Property Group: "Warren Oates and James Taylor. Back in 1971 they were here in Tucumcari filming the movie, "Two-Lane Blacktop."
• Lynn Hudson, 61, Car Quest Auto Parts: "My first celebrity was Dottie West. I met her here in Tucumcari when I was about 10 or 11 years old."
• Ruben Dominguez, 32, Cornerstone Deli: "Mike Ditka back in 2006 at his restaurant in Chicago. There were 10 of us out for a bachelor party and Ditka came over to our table."
• Aaron Little, 38: "Mick Mars from Motley Crue. I met him at (Hudsons Grill) in Thousand Oaks, Calif."
• Monti Martin-Lopez, Motor Vehicle Division: "Donna Fargo. I was working at the Tucumcari Truck Terminal when I was 18 years old. Fargo got a kick out of the fact that we had a cassette tape of hers for sale on the rack by the cash register."
• Joseph Ysco: "Jamie Lee Curtis. I worked the graveyard shift as a server at the old Denny's. I was 18 years old."
• Pete Vargas: "Brian Urlacher. The Tucumcari Rattlers met him back in the day when he would mess up on the football field."
• Morisa Evans: "Matt Dillion and Mickey Rourke on the set of the movie "Rumble Fish (filmed in Tucumcari). I was 5 years old."
— compiled by QCS staff writer Jerrene Bradley