The following items were before the Quay County Commission on Monday:
- Discussion of an appeal request for the Saddleback Acres Subdivision with Tenth Judicial District Attorney Tim Rose.
- Discussion with David Frank, 12 Shores Representative, requesting an election to serve alcohol on Sundays at the 12 Shores Resort Clubhouse.
- Monthly activity report from Larry Cooksey, Quay County undersheriff, and
road updates from Larry Moore, Quay County road superintendent.
- Approved 2012-2013 Resolution No. 19, budget increase for Road Department Fund 402.
- Approved of 2012-2013 Resolution No. 20, budget increase for ASAP-Other Charges Fund 516.
- Assignment of Tom Dominguez and Richard Primrose to represent Quay County Commission for the Roswell public hearing regarding the listing of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia