A spokesperson for Clovis public schools has announced Clovis schools are closed Monday due to the threat of continued snow and high winds.
Other delays/closings reported to Clovis Media Inc:
- Baxter-Curren and Friendship Center senior centers.
- Clovis Municipal Court
- Muleshoe schools are closed.
- Portales schools are closed.
- Clovis Community College is closed, according to a text message sent out by its emergency alert system.
- Cannon Air Force Base has announced only mission essential personnel report to work on its Facebook page.
- Ninth Judicial District Courts and District Attorney's Office are closed, according to District Attorney Matt Chandler's Facebook page.
- Texico schools are closed.
- Eastern New Mexico University is closed.
- Farwell schools are closed.
- Floyd schools are closed.
- Elida schools are closed.
- Melrose schools are closed.
- Curry County Courthouse will open at 10 a.m. Non-essential employees will report two hours late.
- Classes at Tucumcari Municipal Schools are canceled.
- Classes at Logan schools are delayed two hours. Teachers are asked to report at 9:30 a.m.