The Ticket Calendar is a listing of upcoming events and places of general interest in the area and across the region:
- Quay County Growers roundtable discussion at Tucumcari Convention Center, 1500 West Route 66, Tucumcari, March 21 begins at 4 p.m. For information call 575-461-0562.
- Eastern New Mexico Bluegrass and Old Tyme Music Association at the Quay County Fair Barn, Tucumcari, take a left off Camino Del Coronado, March 23 starts at 6 p.m. For information call 575-461-8499.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Comrades hamburger fry at the VFW Post 2528, 105 East Main, Tucumcari, March 23 at 5:30 p.m., cost is $6.50 and includes desert. For information call 575-461-3061.
- Norman and Vi Petty Rock and Roll Museum, 105 East Grand Avenue, Clovis, open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-12 and 1p.m.-5 p.m., $5 each and children 12 and under free. For information call 575-763-3435.
- Hillcrest Park Zoo, Tenth Street and Sycamore, Clovis, open Tuesday through Sunday 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.,
adults $3 and children $1.50. For information call 575-769-7873.
- Don Harrington Discovery Center, 1200 Streit Drive, Amarillo, Texas, open 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., adults $10, seniors and children $7, children under two get in free.
- Amarillo Quarter Horse Hall of Fame and Museum, 2601 East I-40, Amarillo, Texas, open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, adults $6, ages 6-18, $2, under 6 get in free. For information call 806-376-5181.
- Billy the Kid Museum, 1435 East Sumner Avenue, Ft. Sumner, open 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, adults $5, seniors $4, ages 7-15 $3, children under 7 get in free. For information call 575-355-2380.
- Georgia O'Keeffe and the Faraway Exhibition, Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, 217 Johnson Street, Santa Fe, March 22 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. General admission $12, New Mexico residents $6, seniors 60+ $10, students 18+ with ID $10, military and law enforcement $6, youth and students 18 and under are free.