The following items were before Mesalands Community College during their regular meeting of the board of trustees on Tuesday at the college:
No public comments were made and no executive session.
- Update and information about the planned attendance of the Association of Community College Trustees annual leadership congress on Oct. 2-5 at Seattle, Wash., by trustees Jimmy Sandoval and Teresa Stephenson.
- Tabled the discussion and action of the Wind Lab fee reduction at Mesalands until the June board meeting to allow for further review.
- Discussion of the Developmental Education Reform Plan augmenting several courses at Mesalands including reading and math.
- Approved March's monthly financial report.
- Approved the leasing of property and equipment from the Mesalands Community College Foundation Inc., for t $43,580.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia