The following items were before the Tucumcari City Commission during their regular meeting on April 11 at City Hall:
No public comments were made and no executive session.
- Declaration of April 19 as Severo Sanchez and Senior Programs Volunteers Day.
- Declaration of April 27 as Comcast Cares Day.
- Approved the updating of the Banking Signatories to include commissioner Ernest Dominguez Jr. and Mayor pro-tem Jimmy Sandoval.
- Approved application of Senior Companions grant application for $46,642.
- Approved Foster Grandparent Program grant for $43,938.
- Approved lease of 190 acres to Jacob Lopez for five years at $15,200 per year.
- Approved the submission of a request to fund half of the cost ($3,250) for the annual Fourth of July fireworks show at the Elks club.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia