The following items were before the Tucumcari Commission on Thursday:
There were no comments from the public and no executive session.
Commissioners in attendance: Mayor Amiel Curnutt, Mayor Pro-tem Jimmy Sandoval, Dora Salinas-McTigue, Robert Lumpkin and Ernest Dominguez Jr.
- Approved budget adjustment resolution to the 2012-2013 budget
- Approved change of signatory for Citizens Bank credit card to add Angelica Gray, city clerk.
- Approved environmental monitoring/reporting services for new landfill to Gordon Environmental, Inc., for $22,200.
- Approved environmental monitoring/reporting services for old landfill to Gordon Environmental, Inc., for $32,000.
- Approved proposal for 2-year interim review report on new Tucumcari landfill to Gordon Environmental, Inc., for $27,900.
- Approved audit contract and IPA recommendation with Griego Professional Services LLC., for $55,640.
- Approved 2013-2014 senior programs budget.
- Approved bid recommendation for Daubs Addition street improvement project to Versatile Construction for $480,000.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia