The following items were before Mesalands Community College board during its meeting Tuesday at the college:
- No public comments were made and no executive session held.
- Approved the creation of a director of Institutional Technology. The positions will secure the college's computer network, evaluate and recommend hardware and software upgrades which will meet the college's technology needs.
- A review of the colleges accreditation was given by Natalie Gillard, vice president of academic affairs. The criteria for the accreditation was developed from resources from the Higher Learning Commission.
- A presentation of a film made of the 14th annual Mesalands Community College's Iron Pour.
- A spring rodeo report was given by C.J. Aragon, intercollegiate rodeo coach. The Mesalands Community College's Rodeo team will have 10 members competing in the College National Finals Rodeo June 9-15 at Casper, Wyo.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia