The following items were before the Quay County Commission regular meeting on Monday:
- There were no comments from the public.
- Commissioners in attendance: Brad Bryant, chair, Mike Cherry and Sue Dowell and County Manager Richard Primrose.
- An update on the renovations and fire repair of the Quay County Extension Office and update on upcoming events presented by Brenda Bishop, county extension agent.
- Update on the New Mexico Association of County's Board Report.
- Appointment of Quay County's Eastern Plains Council of Governments representative Richard Primrose, and alternate Mike Cherry.
- Approved Caselle Contract for purchase of software update for county computers at $22,000.
- Approved the Rural Primary Health Care Act Funding for the P.M.S. Health Clinic located in Tucumcari for $133,600.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia