The following items came before the Tucumcari Public Schools Board of Education on May 20:
- Awards for students in the Future Farmers of America and the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America organizations.
- Superintendent's reports on fund balances, check listings, cash report, travel, 2-mill expense reports, cash reports from schools, staff recommendations for re-hire and employee resignations.
- Approval of a consent agenda that included a review of budget adjustments and journal entries, math book adoption, and review and acknowledgement of special education policies.
- Approval of salary schedules for transoration, custodians and maintenance personnel.
- Approval of the 2013-2014 Tucumcari Schools budget.
- Approval of a special education funding application.
- Approval of state bilingual funding application.
- Approval of the food service management contract renewal.
— Compiled by QCS managing editor Steve Hansen