The Arch Hurley Conservancy District has assembled its list of priority projects that it would like to fund with capital outlay allocations through the New Mexico legislature.
The district board of directors approved the list of projects, which make up its five-year Infrastructure Capital Improvement Plant from fiscal year 2015 to fiscal 2019, in its meeting of Sept. 10. The fiscal year begins July 1 and ends June 30.
According to the Infrastructure Capital Improvement Plan approved on Sept. 10, many projects and purchases are expected to be financed in installments, including the following:
• Office equipment/software upgrades, installments of $15,000 each for five years, for a total of $75,000
• Pump station rehabilitation, one installments of $100,000, and two of $550,000 each for a total of $2.17 million.
• Water department vehicles, five installments of $75,000 each for a total of $300,000.
• Irrigation pipeline installation, installments of $70,000 and $550,000, then three of $500,000 each for a total of $2.17 million.
• Americans with Disabilities Act installations in the main office building, three installments of $75,000, $100,000 and $125,000 for total of $300,000.
• Ditchrider housing, four installments of $120,000 each and one of $240,000 for a total of $720,000.
• Electronic irrigation gates and measuring devices, one installment of $75,000 and two of $200,000 each in the last three years of the plan, $475,000.
• Roof replacement, main office building, installments of $60,000 and $160,000 in the third and fourth year of the plan for a total of $220,000
Other projects for fiscal 2015 include:
• An excavator for highway and road work, $319,000
• Compact excavator for storm and surface water control, $35,000
• A backhoe for storm and surface water control, $80,000
For fiscal 2016, other projects include:
• Comprehensive water plan update, $50,000
• Dump truck for storm and surface water control, $106,000
• Mowing and tractor equipment, $60,000
For fiscal 2017, other projects include:
• Semi tractor truck transport, $90,000
For fiscal 2018, other projects include:
• Herbicide spray truck with attachments, $75,000
• Road grader, $370,000
For fiscal 2019, other projects include:
• Exterior rehabilitation of stucco on office building, $345,000