The following is a sampling of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 6:22 a.m. a store alarm was reported in the 900 block of West Route 66 Boulevard. An officer advised all was okay.
• At 10:33 a.m., ,a store on the 2300 Block of South First Street reported gasoline was not paid for.
• At 11:20 a.m., a man called to report a stolen wallet in the 2000 block of Mountain Road.
• At 11:31 a.m., a woman called about vandalism on the 1600 block of South Rock Island Street.
• At 12:31 p.m., a woman called to report vandalism at a shop in the 200 block of West Route 66 Boulevard.
• At 1:35 p.m., a woman walked in to Tucumcari Police headquarters to report a theft of medication.
• At 6:09 p.m., a woman called to report a burglary on the 1200 block of South Seventh Street.