he following is a sampling of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department:
• At 6:21 a.m., an alarm was reported at a retail store on the 900 block of West Route 66. An officer advised all was OK.
• At 10:33 a.m., a woman reported a theft from a fuel station on the 2300 block of South First Street.
• At 10:52 a.m., a man reported a theft at a fuel station on the 2000 block of South Mountain Road.
• At 11:31 a.m., a woman reported vandalism at the Elementary School on the 1700 block of South Eleventh Street.
• At 12:26 p.m., a woman reported vandalism at a retail shop on the 200 block of West Route 66.
• At 1:33 p.m., a woman walked into the Police Department on the 200 block of East Center Street to report a theft.
• At 6 p.m., a woman reported a burglary at a residence on the 1200 block of South Seventh Street.