The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County at the Tucumcari police headquarters, during the last few days. According to reports:
- At 2:11 p.m., a female requested officers to assist a cable telecommunications representative at a residence on East Smith. Officers advised they were told that the resident had stolen cable services. The male resident was arrested for Illegally obtaining telecom services. Wednesday
- At 12:26 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject in front of her home on South College Street. Officers made contact with a male subject and told him to move on.
- At 1:59 a.m., a female reported that her neighbor had been threatened by a male subject with a gun. Officers advised they made contact with the neighbor and with another male. No weapon was found both parties were told to stay away from each other.
- At 11:17 a.m., a male reported that a person was passed out behind a business on South Rock Island Street. Officers advised that the subject was taken to Trigg Memorial Hospital Emergency Room by Medic one. The nurse in the emergency room called later and told police that the male subject became irate. Police returned to the hospital and the subject was arrested for intoxication and taken to the Quay County Detention Center. Thursday
- At 12:24 p.m., officers checked out a male subject in front of a grocery store on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers ran a check to see if the subject had any outstanding warrants. At that time the subject struck one of the officers and fled on foot. Officers caught up with the subject and took him into custody. The male subject was arrested and charged with battery on a peace officer, outstanding magistrate and municipal warrants and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
- At 2:08 p.m., an officer arrested a male subject at the bus depot on South First Street. The subject was charged with burglary of a vehicle.
- At 3:52 p.m., an adult probation officer requested a officer to assist with transport of a subject at a residence on East High Street. Officers transported one male to Quay County Detention Center for adult probation.
- At 6:31 p.m., New Mexico State Police dispatch reported a possible domestic disturbance on Canal Road. Officers advised they made contact with the subjects an found that all was OK.
- At 6:37 p.m., a female reported a possible drunk driver in a white SUV on South Jackson. Officers advised they made contact with the subject, found that that they were not drinking and told them to slow down.
- At 7:28 p.m., there was an abandoned 911 call from a residence on Quay Road AL. Quay County deputies said they made contact with the residence and all was OK. They told deputies there was a problem with the phone line.
- At 8:38 p.m., a female reported a shoplifter at a video rental store on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers advised that one male subject was cited for shoplifting.
- At 9:32 p.m., an alarm was reported at a business on South Second Street. Officers advised they secured the building and contacted the owner to reset the alarm.
- At 11:42 p.m., a male reported loud music at a house on South Adams. Officers arrived and requested back up. A minor was found drinking at the location. The parents of the minor were contacted and the minor was released to his parents. A female subject at the South Adams was arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Friday
- At 12:10 a.m., a officer reported a reckless driver at a residence on South Adams. The officer advised he was at the location in reference to a prior call when a truck pulled up in a erratic manor. The officer made contact with the driver and the driver was arrested for aggravated DWI.