- At 10:52 a.m., a female reported a domestic disturbance on East McGee Street. One male subject was arrested for battery on a household member. Wednesday
- At 3:13 a.m., a female reported loud music on East Turner Street. Officers located the residence where the music was coming from and told the subjects to turn it down.
- At 7:04 a.m., a female reported a break-in at an eatery on East Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers arrived and advised the break-in was turned over to the police detective for investigation.
- At 9:19 a.m., a female reported a break in at a hair salon shop on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers advised an investigation is underway.
- At 4:18 p.m., a female reported two juveniles playing in a ditch along First Street. Officers advised they made contact with the juveniles and told them to go home.
- At 10:32 p.m., a female found a bank card on East Center Street. Officers advised the card was from a local bank. The owner was located on East Laughlin and the card was returned.
- At 11:30 p.m., a female reported suspicious subjects on the road on Jackson Street. Officers advised the subjects had left the area prior to their arrival. Thursday
- At 2:51 a.m., a male reported a dog at large on South Third Street. Officers advised that the owner had told them he had returned the dog to his yard and would keep him inside for the night.
- At 4:55 a.m., a female reported a suspicious subject looking into people’s windows then jumping into the neighbors’ yards. Officers patrolled the area and advised that the subject had left the area.
- At 7:22 a.m., a female reported a fight on East Hancock Street. Officers advised it was a verbal disagreement between two neighbors who were separated.
- At 3:44 p.m., a routine traffic stop on Tucumcari Boulevard lead to the arrest of a female subject for failure to appear two times before the Municipal Court and failure to pay fines.
- At 8:40 p.m., a male reported a burglary at his residence on South Fifth Street. Officers advised the male subject told them someone had broken into his residence and stole a guitar. Friday
- At 2:45 a.m., a female reported loud music coming from an apartment on South Seventh Street. An officer made contact with the residents and told them to turn the music down.
08-19-2006: Police Blotter
Published: Saturday, August 19th, 2006
The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
Click Here To See More Stories Like This