- At 9:43 a.m., two jet skis collided on an area lake. A female subject was taken by ambulance to Trigg Memorial Hospital for her injuries.
- At 3:28 p.m., a routine traffic stop on I-40 lead to the arrest of a male subject for the following charges: possession of marijuana over an ounce and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At 8:33 p.m., a female reported that their was a male subject that would not leave her residence on South Third Street. Officer advised it was a verbal argument and that they separated the two parties and told them to stay apart for the night. Sunday
- At 11:59 a.m., a female reported a possible break in at a residence on East Main. Officers advised that there was damage done to the front door, it had been partially kicked in and bent. But, subjects did not gain access to the home, officers said.
- At 10:24 p.m., a female reported a domestic disturbance on South College Street. Officers advised it was a verbal argument between a male and female subject. Officers told the male subject to leave. Monday
- At 12:20 a.m., a female reported two suspicious people walking down the alley on South Third Street. Officers advised that they patrolled the area and that subjects had left prior to their arrival. All was secure.
- At 9:21 p.m., a male reported an open door at a local business on South Lake Street. Officers advised they contacted the owner. checked the building and found no one inside. Officers then secured the door to the business. Tuesday
- At 12:35 a.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle parked in his driveway on West Campbell. Officer advised they made contact with the driver and told him to leave.
- At 10:41 a.m., a female reported several subjects harassing employees at a local restaurant on South First Street. Officers advised that the subjects finished their meal and left without further incident.
Aug. 2 - Police Blotter
Published: Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006
The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari Police during the last few days. According to reports:
Click Here To See More Stories Like This