• Senior forward Seth Bailey scored 26 points and Texico dominated the middle two quarters Saturday night to beat the Floyd Broncos 62-51 at Texico.
Bailey went 7-of-7 from the line and converted five 3-pointers. Both teams had nine 3s for the game.
The teams were tied 9-9 at the quarter, but Texico (16-1) dominated the middle two stanzas 49-24 to take a commanding lead.
The Broncos (11-3), who suffered a loss to Texico earlier in the EPAC tournament finals, got four 3-pointers and 25 points from senior forward Chet Chenault and five 3s and 19 points from junior guard J’Kobie Lee.
• Sophomore forward Kolter West scored 22 points to help Fort Sumner get past Dexter 58-50 at Fort Sumner.
Junior forward Kit Pettigrew added 14 points and senior post Dax Moyer 10 for the Foxes (11-8), who broke open a two-point game by outscoring the Demons 21-15 in the final period. Senior guard Jaime Bueno and junior guard Steven Marquez each had 14 points for Dexter (4-13), while junior forward Clay Garrett added 12.
• Sophomore Kevin Naceanceno scored 17 points and Clovis Christian scored a 52-40 District 4-1A victory at San Jon.
Senior Cordy Wilhoit added 11 points for the Eagles (3-16, 1-1), who built a 16-point lead through three quarters. The Coyotes (5-10, 0-2) were led by 12 points from sophomore guard Justin Pullen and 11 from freshman guard Jacob Benally.
• Senior guards Julia Roberts and Jocelyn Swann combined for 40 points to help Clovis Christian win at San Jon 47-41 in a District 4-1A matchup.
Roberts scored 21 points, hitting 8-of-12 free throws, while Swann had four 3-pointers and 19 points for the Lady Eagles (5-14, 2-1). Senior center Tracy Foote paced the Lady Coyotes (5-10, 0-2) with 17 points.
• Junior guard Sarah Stinnett poued in 22 points to help Fort Sumner get past Dexter 38-28.
The Vixens (11-6) built a 23-11 halftime lead and stayed in control. Senior guard Lindsay Brown led the Lady Demons (5-12) with 17 points.
• Sophomore guard Jordyn Cooper had a trio of 3-pointers and scored a season-best 16 points as Texico rolled over Floyd 61-23 at Texico, extending its winning streak to six games.
Senior guards Shannon Van Matre and Victoria Richards added 11 and 10 points, respectively, for the Lady Wolverines (13-5). Senior guard Tanna Whitecotton had seven poitns for the Lady Broncos (12-4).