• Magic presentation by Bill Martin Houdini at 7 p.m., at the High School Auditorium. Free admission but donations will be greatly appreciated.
• Library Advisory Board at noon, Tucumcari Public Library.
• Bluegrass music program by the Eastern New Mexico Bluegrass and Old Tyme Music Association at 7 p.m., at the Quay County Fair Barn.
• Planning and Zoning Advisory Board at 5:15 p.m., City Hall.
• Tucumcari/Quay Regional Emergency Communication Board at 10 a.m., City Hall.
• Housing Authority Board at 5 p.m., City Hall.
• City Commission at 6 p.m., City Hall.
• City Finance Board at 10 a.m., City Hall.
• Drawing for Super Bowl tickets at 5 p.m., Brian Urlacher Cross Country Autoplex.
• Altrusa Club of Tucumcari: First and third Wednesday of each month, noon, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-1377.
• American Legion Auxiliary: Bingo, 2:30 p.m. Sundays, Bingo Hall, 100 S. Eight St., Logan. Call 487-3910.
• Tucumcari Kiwanis Club: Noon each Wednesday, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-3715.
• Tucumcari Rotary Club: Noon each Thursday at Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 505-980-7925 or 575-403-7735.
• VFW Post No. 2528: Bingo, 7 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, 105 E. Main St., Tucumcari. Call 461-3061.
• Alcoholics Anonymous unity group: 7 p.m., Mondays, 1424 S. Sixth St.
• Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous: 6 p.m., Mondays, Divine Connection Church, 312 E. Tucumcari Blvd. Faith based.
• Story time will resume at the Tucumcari Public Library. It is held every Wednesday from Jan. 12 to April 20 and is open to all children ages 2 1/2 to 5 years old. If parents have already signed up their child for the fall session, they do not need to register again. Visit the library or call 461-0295.
To list items in the calendar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 461-1952. The deadline is 10 a.m. the day before the paper comes out. Items must include event, time, date, location, and contact number.