• Bob McClelland Jr, 54, Bob's Budget Pharmacy
"My first plane ride was at an air show in Las Cruces. They charged a fee based on how much you weighed, I was 5 or 6 years old so I'm sure it didn't cost my dad very much. I was amazed at how big the planes were."
• Jamie Johnson, 35, member specialist at Quay Schools Federal Credit Union
"My first plane ride is when I flew to Las Vegas, Nev. I was so afraid to get on the plane. I flew with my dad, sister and step-mom. On the way back we were in an electrical storm. I was 25 years old."
• Rachel Jackson, 56, assistant manager Quay Schools Federal Credit Union
"My first plane ride was from Seattle to Albuquerque. I was so scared, because we had an eight-hour layover in Denver and I was by myself. I was 17 years old."
• Heather Smith, 38, employee at Quality Lube and Tire
"My first plane ride was from Albuquerque to Las Vegas, Nev. We had mechanical problems at Albuquerque before we left and was delayed for eight hours. I went with my dad, mom and brother. I was 14 years old."
• Rex Gray, 62, employee at Quality Lube and Tire
"My first plane ride was from Albuquerque to Phoenix then to Las Vegas, Nev. On the way back we were delayed in Phoenix because of a bad storm."
• Renee Baca, 28, employee at Tucumcari Animal Hospital
"My first plane ride was from Albuquerque to Phoenix to Salt Lake City. They always tell you if you've never flown, not to sit by the window. I did and I got to see the Grand Canyon. I was 24 years old."
• Justin Ellis, 34, Instructor at Apollo Gym
"My first plane ride we flew to Steamboat Springs, Colo. On our way back home there was a bad lightening storm and I was scared to death. I was about eight years old."
• Laurel Sims, 41, dispatcher for State Police
"My first plane ride was from Amarillo to Dallas. I went with my mom and dad to my cousin's wedding. Going into Dallas we flew by a tall mirrored building and I could see the plane and it scared me, so I had to have a miniature Jack Daniels to calm down."