Ticket calendar - March 27
March 26, 2013
The Ticket Calendar is a listing of upcoming events and places of general interest in the area and across the region:
- Spring carnival at Tucumcari High School, 1100 South Seventh on March 28 starting at 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Food and fun for the whole family to enjoy. For information call 575-461-3830.
- Welcome home veterans at Tucumcari High School gym, 1100 S. Seventh on March 29 at 2 p.m. with a reception to be held at the VFW Post 2528 at 105 E. Main St. For information call 575-461-2013 or 575-403-5095.
- Tucumcari Community Easter egg hunt at Dunn Park located at Fourth Street and Washington Street on March 29 starting at 10 a.m. for children ages through 5th grade. For information call 575-461-1694.
- Tucumcari Historical Museum, 416 S. Adams St., is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Cost is children under 6 are free, children 6 - 18, $1, adults, $5, 65 and older, $4. Lots of history at the museum for people of all ages. For information call 575-461-4201.
- Mesaland Dinosaur Museum, 222 East Laughlin, open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Cost is children under 5 are free, ages 5 - 11, $4, 12 - 64, $6.50, 65 and older, $5.50. For information call 575-461-3466.
- Fort Union National Monument, P.O. Box 127, Watrous 87753. Take I-25 to exit 366 at Watrous, 8 miles on N.M. 161. Summer hours are 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Cost is 16 and older, $3 for one week. For more information call 505-425-8025.
- The Rough Rider Museum, 727 Grand Ave., Las Vegas, N.M., is open 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. There is no admission fee to go through the museum. For information call 505-426-3205
- Blackwater Draw Museum and Archeology Site, 12 miles south of Clovis on Highway 70. Museum has stone and bone weapons, bones and tools for you to view. Open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Cost for adults, $3, seniors, $2, children $1. For information call 575-562-2202.