Meetings watch: Quay County Commission
April 30, 2013
The following items were before the Quay County Commission rescheduled meeting on Friday in Logan:
There was no comments from the public.
Commissioners in attendance: Brad Bryant, chair, Mike Cherry and Sue Dowell and County Manager Richard Primrose.
- The canvas election results for the special election to determine if 12 Shores at Ute Lake could sell alcohol at the golf course was confirmed as passed by 49 votes.
- Approved Quay County Family Health Center fiscal year 2014 funding extension and RPHCA action plan.
- Approved Rural Fire I and Bard Endee for vehicle purchases.
- Approved Quay County Fire Marshal and manager's request to auction excess equipment.
- Approved purchase of two dump trucks for $301,855.
- Approved Department of Finance Authority quarterly fiscal report.
- Approved proclamation of May 19- May 25 as EMS week.
- Approved janitorial services with the New Mexico Department of Health for $9,180.
- Approved Resolution No. 25 to participate in the Eastern Plains Council of Governments programs for the fiscal year of 2013-2014 at an annual cost of 2,173.
— Compiled by QCS senior writer Thomas Garcia