Quay County Sun - Serving the High Plains

Pages Past - March 28

 

March 28, 2018

March 1965

On this date ...

• John J. Kelt's home at 1624 S. Fifth was badly damaged in a fire that started in an electrical outlet under a bed. Firefighters needed 20 minutes to extinguish the blaze. One bedroom was destroyed and heavy smoke da...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018