Quay County Sun - Serving the High Plains

By Thomas Garcia
Staff writer 

Family, home saved from blaze

 

April 25, 2018



The quick actions of a neighbor and the Village of Logan’s Volunteer Fire Department saved the lives of residents, the family pet and the home.

The fire department was first paged out at 3:45 a.m,. on Saturday morning to a report of a recreation...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 08/17/2018 12:05