Calendar - Jan. 9
January 9, 2019
• Thursday — Mesalands Community College spring enrollment. Register for spring 2019 classes at the college starting at 9 a.m. Classes begin Jan. 14. For more information, call the college at 575-461-4413.
• Jan. 16-17 — Southwest Beef Symposium. The symposium is an educational event tailored to beef producers, jointly hosted by New Mexico State University’s Cooperative Extension Service and Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service. It typically includes a market outlook report, business planning, health concerns in cattle, live cattle demonstrations and more. Onsite registration is $95. Register online at http://www.swbs2019attendee.ezregister.com, or by phone at 575-644-3379. Tucumcari Convention Center.
• Feb. 9 — Valentine’s Dance. Treat your sweetheart to a nice of dancing. Doors open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15, with a total of only 150 tickets available. To buy tickets, call 575-461-4980. Tickets must be purchased before the event; no tickets will be sold at the door. Tucumcari Columbus Club, 204 E. Main St., Tucumcari.
• Feb. 15-16 — Tucumcari Today Tonight Tomorrow. Join the The Gallery Etc. on this hometown adventure. Only 250 tickets will be sold for a chance at winning a special prize package including one night at the Dollhouse Bed & Breakfast, VIP Chauffeured Ambassador Tour, dinner for two and a evening of entertainment. Tickets are sold at the Tucumcari-Quay County Chamber of Commerce, Tucumcari Historical Museum, Tucumcari MainStreet office and The Gallery Etc., with more locations to come. 201 S. Second St., Tucumcari.
• March 9 — Rotary Lobster Dinner. Brush off your lobster bibs for the return of this annual dinner from 6 to 10 p.m. More details will be coming soon. 2118 S. Adams St., Tucumcari.
To submit items for the calendar, call 575-461-1952 or email: