Jail log - Aug. 26
August 26, 2020
These individuals were booked into the Quay County Detention Center from Aug. 17 to Aug. 22:
• Pete John Apodaca, 42, Tucumcari, criminal damage to property (under $1,000).
• Billy Jack Baca, 41, Tucumcari, failure to appear at time and place state in citation.
• Vincent Jimenez, 57, Clayton, contempt of court.
• Jonathan Kurowski, 29, no address listed, possession of a firearm or destructive device by a felon, receiving stolen property (dispose; over $20,000) and concealing identity.
• Porfirio Paul Martinez, 38, Tucumcari, contempt of court.
• Jason Paul Starr, 53, San Angelo, Texas, disorderly conduct, harassment and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• John Tafoya, 43, Raton, felony possession of a controlled substance (narcotic drug).
• Jamie Angel Rivas, 22, Tucumcari, failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge and conspiracy to commit false evidence of title or registration (hold or use).
These individuals were release from the Quay County Detention Center from Aug. 17 to Aug. 21:
• Anthony Nike Ramirez, 23, Tucumcari, found not guilty or innocent.
• Lawrence Poncho Rivas Jr., 25, Tucumcari, transfer to Department of Corrections.
• Porfirio Paul Martinez, 38, Tucumcari, bail or bond.
• Jason Paul Starr, 53, San Angelo, Texas, court ordered.