Quay County Sun - Serving the High Plains

Quay deputy accidentally exposed to fentanyl

 

January 5, 2022



A Quay County sheriff’s deputy collapsed and briefly was hospitalized last week after an accidental exposure to fentanyl during a home visit of probation subjects.

According to a Facebook post by the sheriff’s department, deputies on Dec. 27 a...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021