Jail log - July 10
July 10, 2019
These individuals were booked into the Quay County Detention Center from July 1 to July 4:
• William Fugett, 49, Tucumcari, charge not listed.
• Michael Romero, 40, Tucumcari, municipal charge (not listed).
• Maria Helena Apodaca, 35, Tucumcari, two counts of battery upon a police officer, battery upon a health care worker, assault upon a police officer, assault upon a health care worker (battery), resisting, evading or obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct.
• Vanessa Linda Savana Sisneros, 38, Santa Rosa, larceny (over $500 but not more than $2,500).
• Megan Venckus, 33, Tucumcari, felony possession of a controlled substance and trafficking controlled substance (distribution, narcotic or meth, first offense).
• Jimmy Armstrong, 49, Tucumcari, failure to comply with specific requirements (attempt).
• Matthew Howell, 28, Tucumcari, residential burglary, criminal damage to property (under $1,000), receiving stolen property ($250 or less) and possession of a controlled substance (misdemeanor).
• Michael Anthony Romero Jr., 28, Tucumcari, aggravated battery against a household member (deadly weapon).
• Wyatt Santacruz, 23, Amarillo, warrant from other counties or states.
• David Royce Shivers, 33, Logan, warrant from other counties or states.
• Jackson Douglas Talvitie, 41, Tucumcari, battery on a household member (fourth or subsequent offense).
These individuals were released from the Quay County Detention Center from July 1 to July 4:
• Allen Roy McKinney, 52, Tucumcari, appearance bond.
• Lawrence Pancho Rivas Sr., 43, Tucumcari, court ordered.
• David Royce Shivers, 33, Logan, bond.