Calendar - Nov. 24
November 24, 2021
Note: Events subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Thursday — Mama T’s Road to Ruin restaurant will offer a free Thanksgiving meal from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Shut-ins in the Logan and Ute Lake area can text Tonya at (575) 403-7161 for delivery of plates. 103 S. U.S. 54, Logan.
• Saturday — Lighting of the Depot. Santa Claus will make an appearance at the Tucumcari Railroad Plaza from 2 to 6 p.m. The ceremony will include vendors and Shop Small Saturday fun.
• Dec. 3 — Very Merry Tucumcari Virtual C.R.A.F.T. Fair. This event will be broadcast live at 2 p.m. on Facebook on the Tucumcari MainStreet page. Shop from home and support local artists.
• Dec. 3 — Christmas Tree Lighting at Tucumcari Historical Museum. This event will be at 6 p.m. at the museum’s courtyard. 416 S. Adams St.
• Dec. 4 — Very Merry Tucumcari Christmas Light Parade. The parade at 6 p.m. will line up at the Father’s Forge church lot on Lake Street, go west on Route 66, then north on Second Street to end at the Tucumcari Railroad Plaza. Parade entries must be lighted. For more information about the event and its categories, contact Scott at the Tucumcari/Quay County Chamber of Commerce at (575) 461-1694.
• Dec. 10-11 — Tucumcari Rawhide Days Christmas Carriage Rides. Take a ride in a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage through downtown Tucumcari. Tickets, which also include a meal and a hot drink, can be purchased at tucumcarirawhidedays.com or at the Tucumcari MainStreet office. Proceeds benefit the Tucumcari Rawhide Days festival. Rides begin at 4 p.m. each day and end at 8:30 p.m. Tucumcari Railroad Plaza.
• Dec. 11 — Ninth annual Christmas Expo. This event from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Tucumcari Convention Center includes a canned food drive for the Ministry of Hope. 1500 W. Route 66 Blvd.
To submit items for the calendar, call (575) 461-1952 or email: