Jail log - Nov. 23
November 23, 2022
These individuals were booked into the Quay County Detention Center from Nov. 15 to Nov. 20:
• Gabriel Coronado, 19, Tucumcari, contempt of court, aggravated battery on a household member (fourth or subsequent offense), criminal damage to property (over $1,000), false imprisonment, aggravated battery against a household member (no great bodily harm).
• Rosalia Armijo, 36, Tucumcari, contempt of court.
• Latoya Tanea French, 40, Tucumcari, contempt of court.
• Ediberto Ochoa, 40, Tucumcari, intentional child abuse (no death or great bodily harm), false imprisonment and battery.
• David Royce Shivers, 37, Logan, contempt of court.
• Francisco Galvan, 48, Tucumcari, contempt of court.
• Marland Glenn Hadley, 49, no address listed, disorderly conduct.
These individuals were released from the Quay County Detention Center from Nov. 15 to Nov. 20:
• Kara Mia Tollett, 33, Tucumcari, to probation.
• Frances Sena, 49, Las Vegas, to probation.